- Highlights MHRO Advocacy 2011-2016
- MHRO serves over 600 refugees with immigration applications in 2010!
- MHRO attends UN Conference on Indigenous Peoples in Geneva
- Historic Montagnard Music CD for sale!
- Montagnard Christians Speak Out
- United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples
- Vietnam Human Rights Act of 2009
- A Debt Too Far
The MHRO mission is To promote the rights and cultural heritage of the Montagnard people in Vietnam, the U.S., Europe, Canada, and throughout the world to live in freedom and dignity, sharing one heart and one vision of freedom. MHRO’s Mission includes refugee protection, family unity, advocacy, and Immigration Services to all refugees. More